SAS Programming in Pharmaceutical Industry

Overview
With economic challenges and changing job market, it is a good idea for you to consider becoming a SAS programmer in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industry. I am in the process of writing a book on this topic to be published by SAS Publishing. There are a couple of chapters to be worked on but they are shaping up to be:
  1. Introduction to the Drug Development Process
  2. Different Paths to Clinical SAS Programming
  3. A Day in a Life of a Clinical Analyst
  4. Getting Acquainted with Software
  5. Data Management vs. Data Analysis
  6. Visual Guide to Clinical Programming
  7. What is the Big Deal with CDISC and Data Standards
  8. Mindset and Career Considerations
  9. Validation and Regulatory Requirements

It is a work in progress now but I this blog will give you a sneak preview into my latest project.

Blog Goals
I have been a fan of social technologies and have been blogging on personal topics for years. I am now learning how to use this as a tool for other purposes. This blog is intended to allow an avenue of outlet for me to share with potential readers of this book on the things to come. I hope it can also be a communication avenue where readers can provide feedback which will influence the development of the book to ultimately make this a better book. It is also a good way for me to write about topics I am passionate about since I love to write... :)

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Get a Job as a SAS Programmer

Clinical Trials Terminology for SAS Programmers